LOS ANGELES RAMS SUPER BOWL EXPERIENCE SWEEPSTAKES
Official Sweepstakes Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. ENTRANT MUST BE AT LEAST 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. STANDARD MESSAGING/DATA RATES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS MAY APPLY FOR ENTRIES OBTAINED VIA MOBILE PHONE/DEVICE. DO NOT ENTER UNLESS YOU ARE ELIGIBLE. BY ENTERING THE LOS ANGELES RAMS SUPER BOWL EXPERIENCE SWEEPSTAKES (“SWEEPSTAKES”), ENTRANT AGREES TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE DECISIONS OF THE RAMS, WHICH SHALL BE FINAL IN ALL RESPECTS. You are providing your information to The Los Angeles Rams, LLC and the information you provide will only be used in accordance with the Los Angeles Rams privacy policies, which may be found at: http://www.therams.com/footer/privacy-policy.html
- ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the continental United States, who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry. The following persons are not eligible to participate: Employees, contractors, directors, and officers of The Los Angeles Rams, LLC and the NFL Entities (as defined below) (hereinafter referred to as the “Sponsor(s)”), each of their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, dealers, sales representatives, web masters/suppliers, advertising and promotional agencies and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and/or “step” of each) and household members (whether or not related) are not eligible. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning any prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Sponsor’s decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. You are only eligible to win a prize if you have not previously won a Rams sponsored sweepstakes in the prior ninety (90) days from the date of the drawing.
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: This Sweepstakes will consist of one drawing for the grand prize and twelve (12) additional drawings for Rams merchandise. Sweepstakes period: The Sweepstakes entry period for the Super Bowl Experience begins on Saturday, December 15, 2018 at 10:00:00 a.m. Pacific Daylight Time ("PDT") and ends on Monday, March 29, 2019 at 4:59:59 p.m. PDT (the “Entry Period”). The Rams shall conduct weekly additional drawings for one (1) winner to receive Rams merchandise (described below) through March 29, 2019. Winner Selection and Notification: There will be weekly drawings beginning on January 2, 2018 to award Prizes from entries received no later than 24 hours prior to the drawing. The drawing on January 2, 2019 at or about 6:00:00 p.m. PST will select the one (1) grand prize Super Bowl Experience winner. There will be additional drawings held on January 11, 2019, January 18, 2019, January 25, 2019, February 1, 2019, February 8, 2019, February 15, 2019, February 22, 2019, March 1, 2019, March 8, 2019, March 15, 2019, March 22, 2019 and March 29, 2019 for Rams merchandise. Rams’ computer server is the official time-keeping device for Sweepstakes. Each potential winner will be randomly selected by the Rams from all eligible entries submitted in a random drawing. Entries made after the Administrator’s selection of a winner, will be disqualified.
- AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules, that they are 21 years of age or older and agree to abide by Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and legally binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
- HOW TO ENTER: You may enter this Sweepstakes via www.therams.com/prize. Partial or incomplete/piecemeal submissions WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED as Sweepstakes entries and shall not be eligible for the grand prize. Limit one (1) entry per person per email address regardless of entry method. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different accounts, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated, robotic, repetitive, programmed, scripts, macros or any other automated system or similar entry methods or agents to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of an identity dispute, entry will be considered made by the registered owner of the email account used for entry. Entrants entering online must have a valid email address. The Sponsors shall select a winner from the entries submitted that meet the rules requirements described below. The potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. Once submitted, all entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsors and will not be acknowledged, nor will they be returned. No other forms of entry are valid.
- ODDS: Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS AND AWARDING OF PRIZES: The Rams shall select one (1) winner from all eligible submissions received during the Sweepstakes Period prior to each drawing period. The decisions of the Rams shall be final in all matters relating to this sweepstakes and shall be unappealable.
- PRIZE DETAILS: The grand prize winner shall receive a three (3) night trip (arriving on February 1, 2018 and leaving on February 4, 2018) to Atlanta, Georgia to see the Super Bowl LIII on February 3, 2019 at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. The prize will include two round-trip plane tickets between any major U.S. airport in the continental United States and Atlanta Georgia, one (1) hotel room for three (3) nights at the Atlanta Marriott Century Center/Emory Center, (2) tickets to Super Bowl LIII on February 3, 2018. Prize does not include any other elements, which are not expressly described above, food throughout the trip, airport transfers, transportation to or from the game or any transportation upon arrival to Atlanta, Georgia, or merchandise. The Prize has an approximate retail value (ARV) of Three Thousand Seven Hundred Dollars ($3,700.00). Any difference between the stated ARV and the actual value of such prize will not be awarded. Certain terms and conditions may apply to the Prize. The Rams shall provide the following prizes for the following drawings: January 11, 2019 a Rams helmet autographed by Todd Gurley (ARV $250.00), January 18, 2019 a football autographed by Cooper Kupp (ARV $225.00), January 25, 2019 a Rams helmet autographed by Johnny Hekker (ARV $250.00), February 1, 2019 a football signed by Jared Goff (ARV $225.00), February 8, 2019 a Rams helmet autographed by Brandin Cooks (ARV $250.00), February 15, 2019 a Fanatics gift card (ARV $50.00), February 22, 2019 a Rams helmet autographed by Aaron Donald (ARV $250.00), March 1, 2019 A football signed by Robert Woods (ARV $225.00), March 8, 2019 two (2) pregame field passes for the Rams first home preseason game played in Los Angeles for the 2019 season (ARV $1,000.00), March 15, 2019 a football signed by Eric Dickerson (ARV $225.00), March 22, 2019 two (2) pregame field passes for the 2019 Rams regular season home opening game (ARV $1,000.00) and March 29, 2019 a signed Aaron Donald jersey (ARV $225.00). Each Sweepstakes winner is responsible for any and all applicable fees, service charges surcharges or federal, state, local and foreign taxes, if any, and meals, incidentals and any other unspecified expenses associated with acceptance or use of any Prize. Sponsors make no warranties, and hereby disclaim any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning any prize furnished in connection with the Sweepstakes. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, THE PRIZE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND SPONSOR HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND/OR NON- INFRINGEMENT. Each Prize is non-transferrable. No cash redemption or prize substitution allowed by any winner. Sponsor(s) reserves the right to substitute Prize of equal or greater value if advertised Prize becomes unavailable. The winner of the Super Bowl Experience and any guests must comply with all Mercedes-Benz Stadium and Super Bowl rules and regulations. All Prize details are at Sponsor(s)’s sole discretion.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASE: No liability or responsibility is assumed by Sponsors or the NFL Entities (as defined below) resulting from entrant's participation in or attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or ability or inability to upload or download any information in connection with the Sweepstakes. No responsibility or liability is assumed by the Sponsors, or the NFL Entities for technical problems or technical malfunction arising in connection with any of the following occurrences which may affect the operation of the Sweepstakes: Hardware or software errors; faulty computer, telephone, cable, satellite, network, electronic or Internet connectivity or other online or network communication problems; errors or limitations of any Internet providers, servers, hosts or other providers; garbled, jumbled or faulty data transmissions; failure of any online transmissions to be sent or received; lost, late, delayed or intercepted transmissions; inaccessibility of the Web site in whole or in part for any reason; traffic congestion on the Internet or Web site; unauthorized human or non-human intervention of the operation of the Sweepstakes, including without limitation, unauthorized tampering, hacking, theft, virus, bugs, or worms; or destruction of any aspect of the Sweepstakes, or loss, miscount, misdirection, inaccessibility or unavailability of any email account used in connection with the Sweepstakes. Sponsor(s) are not responsible for any typographical errors, any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; in the announcement of prize or these Official Rules, or any inaccurate or incorrect data contained on any Web site. Use of any Web site is at user’s own risk. Sponsor(s), Promotion Parties or the NFL Entities are not responsible for any personal injury or property damage or losses of any kind which may be sustained to user's or any other person's computer and/or other device resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes or the acceptance or use of any prize awarded.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential winners will be notified by email or phone using the contact information provided at the time of entry. Potential winners must reply with all requested information within twenty four (24) hours of the first attempted winner notification in order to claim their prize. Sponsors shall have no liability for any notification that is lost, intercepted or not received for any reason. Sponsors are not responsible for any change in entrant's email account or other contact information. Winner will be required to complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release, and, where lawful, Publicity Release and other documents as requested by Sponsor prior to acceptance of the prize. The Super Bowl Experience winner’s guests may also be required to complete and sign a Liability Release within the same time frame. If a guest is a minor, the Liability Release must be completed by the minor guest’s parent or legal guardian and minor guest must be traveling with his/her parent or legal guardian. If, despite reasonable efforts any prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable, any potential winner is found to be ineligible, has not complied with these Official Rules, cannot be verified, cannot pass a background check, fails to return any required documents, or declines a prize for any reason, such potential winner will be disqualified and at Sponsor’s discretion, an alternate potential winner may be selected. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that the potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the prize to an alternate potential winner from among all remaining eligible entries. POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR, AS WELL AS A SECURITY AND BACKGROUND CHECK; THE DECISIONS OF THE RAMS ARE FINAL AND BINDING. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, UNLESS AND UNTIL THE WINNER HAS BEEN VERIFIED, COMPLETED A BACKGROUND CHECK AND NOTIFIED THAT THE VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE.
- RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNIFICATION: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants (and their parent(s)/legal guardian(s) if entrants are minors who are expressly prohibited from entering) release, indemnify and hold harmless the Sponsors and NFL Entities from and against any and all claims, damages or liabilities arising from or relating to such entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes. By accepting a prize, recipient (a) agrees that the Sponsor(s) and the NFL Entities (as defined below) will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by winner(s) against, any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or loss of property, or damages of any kind to persons or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in the Sweepstakes; from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of prize, and/or attendance at the Super Bowl or other events and activities during the term of the Super Bowl trip to Atlanta, Georgia and (b) grants (and agrees to confirm grant in writing promptly upon request) to Sponsor(s) and those acting under Sponsor(s)’s authority, the right to the use of his/her name, photograph, likeness, voice, image, statements and biographical information, at any time or times, for advertising, trade, publicity and promotional purposes in any media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, including the World Wide Web without review, notification or approval, and additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. The Sponsors are not responsible or liable for any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by entrants, site users, tampering, hacking or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes and assume no responsibility for (i) any error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in operation or transmission at any website or phone line, (ii) failure of any entry to be received by Sponsor(s) due to technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet, phone lines or at any website, (iii) communications line, hardware and/or software failures, interrupted or unavailable network, server, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, (iv) damage to any computer (software or hardware) resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes, (v) theft or destruction of, tampering with, unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries and/or entry information, or (vi) entries which are late, lost, incomplete, inaccurate, stolen, misdirected, undelivered, garbled, damaged, illegible, unintelligible and/or postage due (or any combination thereof). The use of third-party software or website or automated entry systems to participate is prohibited, and Sponsor(s)(s) reserves the right to disqualify entries made in such fashion. By entering, entrants agree to comply with these rules. Sponsor(s) is not liable in the event that any portion of the Sweepstakes or prize is canceled due to weather, fire, strike, acts of war or terrorism, or any other condition beyond its control (a “Force Majeure Event”). All entrants understand and agree that all rights under Section 1542 of the Civil Code of California (“Section 1542”) and any similar law of any state, territory, or country that may be applicable with respect to the foregoing release are hereby expressly and forever waived. All participating entrants acknowledge that Section 1542 provides that: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH, IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.” The releases hereunder are intended to apply to all claims not known or suspected to exist with the intent of waiving the effect of laws requiring the intent to release future unknown claims.
Any waiver of any obligation hereunder by Sponsor(s) does not constitute a general waiver of any obligation to entrants
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Winners are solely responsible for any taxes on any prize, and will receive an IRS Form 1099 for the ARV of the prize. Any valuation of the prize stated above is based on available information provided to the Sponsors, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes. Winners must provide the Sponsors with valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded. Any person winning over $600 in prizes from Sponsors will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS. No cash equivalent or substitution of prize is offered, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsors. No transfer of prize is permitted. Unclaimed prize will not be awarded. Sponsors reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Sweepstakes or any portion hereof, or to disqualify any individual implicated in any of the following actions, if for any reason:
(a) infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, actions by entrants, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, (b) the Sweepstakes or any website associated therewith (or any portion thereof) becomes corrupted or does not allow the proper processing of entries per these rules, or (c) the Sweepstakes is otherwise not capable of running as planned by Sponsors. Sponsors reserve the right at their sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes and, if terminated, at its discretion, select the potential winners from all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to action taken or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsors. The Sweepstakes is offered only in the state of California and is governed by the laws of the state of California. Entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate California State Court located in Los Angeles, California or the 9th Circuit District Court located in California; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out- of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys' fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor(s) in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California.
LEGAL WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL, WHETHER OR NOT AN ENTRANT, TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE, DESTROY, TAMPER OR VANDALIZE THE RAMS WEB SITE, OR INTERFERE WITH THE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND THE SPONSOR(S) RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND DILIGENTLY PURSUE ALL REMEDIES AGAINST ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- WINNER'S LIST: For the names of the winners (available after May, 2019), send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Los Angeles Rams Super Bowl Experience Sweepstakes – Los Angeles Rams Winners, 29899 Agoura Road, Suite 200, Agoura Hills, CA 91301 for receipt no later than April 30, 2019. VT residents omit postage.
- © 2018 The Los Angeles Rams, LLC.
- The National Football League, its member professional football clubs, including but not limited to The Los Angeles Rams, LLC, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC, NFL Productions LLC, and NFL International LLC and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees (collectively, the “NFL Entities”) will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this sweepstakes or any prize awarded. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this sweepstakes in any way.
- © 2018 NFL Properties LLC. All NFL-related trademarks are trademarks of the National Football League.
WINNER’S AFFIDAVIT OF ELIGIBILITY
RELEASE OF LIABILITY/PUBLICITY
I, _______________________, have submitted valid materials for participation in the Los Angeles Rams Super Bowl Experience Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”).
I hereby represent that neither I nor any members of my family are or ever were employees (or IRS listed dependents) of The Los Angeles Rams, LLC and the NFL Entities, their respective parent companies, affiliates, divisions, subsidiaries, suppliers, distributors, or the service agencies or independent contractors of any of the above organizations, or any company engaged in the development, production or distribution of any of the Sweepstakes participative materials.
I further represent that any and all materials submitted by me were obtained through authorized and legitimate channels and that I have complied with the Official Rules of the Sweepstakes and all applicable regulations and that I have perpetrated no fraud or deception in entering the promotion or claiming my prize.
In the event that the material submitted by me is verified and I am thereby a winner, The Los Angeles Rams, LLC and the NFL Entities have my permission to publicize this fact with State and Federal agencies requiring the same without further compensation therefor. I also understand and agree that I will be solely responsible for all local, State and/or Federal taxes, fees and license charges levied upon any prize which may be awarded to me under this Sweepstakes.
I represent and warrant that I am twenty-one (21) years of age or older at the time I submitted my entry in the sweepstakes and shall provide The Los Angeles Rams, LLC with government issued identification upon request.
In exchange for the right to participate in the Sweepstakes, I agree to release and hold harmless The Los Angeles Rams, LLC and the NFL Entities, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in or in connection with the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
I hereby grant The Los Angeles Rams, LLC and the NFL Entities, and those authorized by The Los Angeles Rams, LLC and the NFL Entities, absolute permission to my name, likeness, photograph, voice, quotes, statements, opinions, biographical information and/or hometown or state in the advertising and/or promotion of its products in any media now known or hereinafter invented, in perpetuity worldwide, without further payment or compensation or approval by me.
_________________________________ _____________________ ________________
STREET ADDRESS CITY & STATE ZIP CODE
_________________________________ (_____) __________________________
SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER HOME PHONE
STATE OF ________________________ COUNTY OF _________________________
Subscribed and sworn to before me this _______ day of ________